We carefully select only the very best, mid-life equipment for our refurbishing process. We avoid equipment that has experienced high usage or has been poorly maintained. Equipment chosen by Testek Technologies has been well cared for and carefully inspected & De-installed by a certified Testek Technologies engineer.
- Our extensive refurbishing process includes complete refurbishment of all mechanical, electrical, and computer systems.
- Our experienced engineers completely refurbish the system, insuring compliance with new equipment specifications.
- Our expertise includes the most popular systems from GE,
Picker, Siemens and Philips. Each system is subjected to a
comprehensive refurbishing procedure, including:
- Mechanical / Electronic
- Staging and Testing
- Re Installation
- Equipment Warranty & Service
- When considering the purchase or reallocation of an existing medical asset, having that asset brought back to its original quality level and specifications can prove extremely cost effective.
- Testek Technologies has extensive experience in the refurbishment of all major imaging modalities from the industries most respected manufacturers. With an average of over 12 years of experience in the field, our staff of factory trained engineers knows how to revive those valuable, older clinical devices so they can continue to deliver on your investment.
- For many organizations, purchasing refurbished equipment is a cost-effective alternative to purchasing new. For example, savings are typically 40 to 60 per cent off list. With this level of savings, healthcare organizations can stretch their equipment rupees, providing for multiple requirements.